Get Your Backyard Ready for Pool Season
Finally. The countdown to summer is on. Visions of kids home on break from school, backyard pool parties, and the succulent smells of the grill are dancing through our heads. Although we won’t hold our breath against spring storms and cold snaps for a few more weeks, we know that warmer weather and gorgeous days are right around the corner. We are sooooo ready! Are you?
Here’s a few tips to get your beautiful backyard ready for pool season.
- Start with the yard. An unsightly yard is not a pretty sight. Does your grass need a haircut? Do your hedges and bushes need their ears lowered a little? Are your flower beds hidden under piles of leaves and crusty, old, disintegrating mulch? All of this clean-up work should be done before cleaning your pool so that blowing debris does not put a damper on your day of hard work.
- Inspect your equipment. Check all items including your pool filter, drain, cover, liner or fiberglass coating. Clean, replace and repair all necessary items. Are your lights, plumbing and electrical also in good working order? Can’t tell? Call us to do it for you. All of these items will need to be working for your pool to be at its best.
- Clean it well. Check to see if your system needs to be backwashed. Scrub your pool and remove debris by skimming and vacuuming. Don’t have time? Call the professionals. That’s what we do!
- Balance it out. Check your chemical levels. Or bring a water sample into any of our three locations. Correctly testing pH, alkaline and chlorine levels will help you pick the right products to perfectly balance your pool water. Psst… Did you know that we can also do that for you?
- Buy quality products. Skimping on quality products will cost you more in the long run. At DesRochers Backyard Pools we offer a full line of professional water care products. Our well-trained, knowledgeable staff is ready to help test your water and will recommend the right product solutions for a sparkling start to your pool season.
Taking the time to get your backyard ready for pool season will ensure those relaxing summer days are headed your way. If you don’t feel up to doing it yourself, or just don’t have the time, give us a call toll free at 1.800.734.9054. We offer a full range of repair and maintenance services just for you! Our technicians will keep your pool crystal clear and free of debris so that it’s ready anytime that you are.
Don’t have a pool? We can definitely help you with that, too.
Call us or stop in today to see what products and services can make your backyard the highlight of the summer!